While other systems focus on processing to compensate and adjust your tracks, RADAR takes a different approach. The secret formula? Don't touch it! iZ does whatever it takes to make sure the signal enters and leaves the machine with as few digital fingerprints as possible. Over 25 years of feedback from the industry's most respected professionals tells that the formula is working.
- A scalable new interface that combines RADAR analog cards and Dante® connectivity.
- Each Half-U frame can hold two Classic, Ultra-Nyquist or vintage sound cards for up to 16 I/O.
- A single interface can be connected through a standard Ethernet port using Dante Virtual Soundcard software.
- For high channel counts and lower latency, connect using third-party PCIeR cards, thunderbolt expansion boxes, or HD bridge devices.
- The sample rate auto-syncs with your DAW and Dante Controller makes routing incredibly easy.
- Get 64 I/O in a 2U rack space - or scale up as required.
Ultra-Nyquist 192 kHz
Ultra-Nyquist analogue cards deliver the most pristine and euphonic conversion of any 8 I/O card RADAR has ever produced. With lower noise and distortion than even the famed S-Nyquist (192 kHz) and Nyquist (96 kHz) designs, Ultra-Nyquist sound cards will lift the blanket off any mix. Characterized by rich, warm tones, incredible presence and crystal clear highs, the Ultra Nyquist converters preserve audio integrity by providing the highest fidelity conversion possible on any recording.
Connections and Levels
- Up to 2 x 8 channel analogue I/O cards may be installed for a total of 16 channels of analogue I/O per Converter chassis.
- Chassis can be chained together for up to 128 I/O via Dante® connectivity.
- Input Connectors (per 8 channel card): 1 x DB-25, 25-pin connectors (balanced) Tascam wiring standard
- Output Connectors (per 8 channel card): 1 x DB-25, 25-pin connectors (balanced) Tascam wiring standard
- Operating Level: +4 dBu with selectable headroom
- Input and Output Level Select (maximum level): +18, +20, +22, +24 dB