The MPX Native Reverb Plug-in delivers the legendary Lexicon sound through a single polymorphic plug-in with seven different reverb types and over one hundred of the most versatile and finely crafted studio presets. This is the ultimate home recording and project studio plug-in package for creating professional, inspirational mixes within popular DAWs such as Pro Tools®, Logic®, Nuendo® or any other AAX, RTAS®, AudioUnit™, or VST® compatible host.
- Classic Lexicon reverb algorithm
- 100 finely-crafted studio presets
- Exclusive artist presets
- Intuitive user-interface provides easy access to key parameters
- Formats that work seamlessly in any AAX, VST®, Audio Unit™ or RTAS® compatible DAW
- Streamlined User Interface allows for quick set up by showing all parameters on one screen
- Graphical real-time visualization illustrates full spectral intensity
- Presets can be stored in a DAW-independent format that can easily be transferred between DAWs
- Input and output meters for quick assessment of audio levels
- Multi-platform compatibility: Windows 7, Vista and XP; Mac OS X 10.5 -- 10.9 (32 & 64-bit)
- iLok protected software
For over 40 years Lexicon® has been considered the gold standard of digital reverb and effects processing. Now that same distinctive, smooth, rich "Lexicon Sound" is available in a plug-in specifically designed to take any home or project studio to the next level.
With an intuitive, streamlined user interface, 100 masterfully tuned presets, and the quality that elevates any home recording and project studio to a whole new level, adding professional reverb effects to your projects has never been faster, easier, or sounded better.
REAL TIME VISUALIZATION
Real Time Visualization can be turned on and off by clicking in the window. When off, the plug-in name is displayed – this conserves CPU power. When on, the real-time analyzer is displayed, giving visual feedback of the effect signal’s frequency response.