The SXH218 is the ultimate in subwoofer performance capable of producing 148dB peak output at 1m. It is the ideal partner for both WPS, WPC and WPL arrays where maximum low frequency output is required as well as a standalone solution for premium permanent installations such as nightclubs.
- Ultra-high output ground-stacked subwoofer
- Hybrid® horn/reflex loading for maximum acoustic efficiency and low frequency extension
- Dual long-excursion 18" (460mm)/4.5" (115mm) voice coil neodymium drivers
- Forward or rear-facing operation
Its Hybrid® horn/reflex loading combines the acoustic efficiency and impact of bass horn technology with the low frequency extension of a reflex design, enabling it to produce significantly higher output levels than a traditional reflex-loaded subwoofer. With an operating range of 32-150Hz + 3dB, it features dual long-excursion 18” (460mm)/4.5” (115mm) voice coil neodymium drivers, with water resistant cones and triple roll surrounds.
Both the SXH218 and SXHF218 can be powered by either a single channel of a Martin Audio iK42 4-channel amplifier, or a bridged pair if maximum output is required. Its connector sockets are wired so that one four-core cable from the amplifier will power two subwoofers. Subwoofer settings are determined by a pre-determined parameter set in Vu-Net when used in conjunction with iK42, or Settings are available from the Martin Audio website when used with alternative amplifiers.
By adding the input board cover accessory, the subwoofer is fully weather resistant and suitable for permanent outdoor usage.
- Outdoor festivals
- Stadiums, arenas and theatres
- Concert halls
- Outdoor restaurant, bar and hotel entertainment areas
- Concourses and Theme Parks