This Middle Atlantic MRK Series 19" Gang-able Enclosure MRK-3726 is a fully welded steel rack with 37U capacity designed to hold 19" wide equipment. Its steel frame and 1/8" thick, structural-steel, internal braces provide a weight capacity of up to 2,500 lb. This enclosure is also seismic certified to protect up to 1,000 lb. of essential equipment when used in conjunction with MRK-Z4 brackets.
This rack comes standard with (2) pairs of 11-gauge threaded, 10-32 rackrails with EIA spacing and labeled rackspace increments. Electrical knockouts on rear plates (both top and bottom) can easily be removed to pass cables (includes 1/2", 3/4", 1" and 1-1/2" openings). The configurable, open top also includes a UHF/VHF knockout.
This enclosure is gang-able, allowing you to expand your system at will by adding additional cabinets. And customization is a snap with practical accessories to meet your exact needs, such as a vented Plexiglas front door. A key-locked, solid, rear door comes standard with this model. This rack is UL Listed in the U.S. and Canada.
- Solid Construction - All-steel construction and structural-steel braces guarantee exceptional strength and years of use
- Seismic Certified - Protects up to 1,000 lbs. of essential equipment when used in conjunction with MRK-Z4 brackets
- No-Clog, Rack-Rail Threads - All rack rails finished in durable "e-coat" to prevent clogged threads
- Industry-Standard Design - Rackrail is labeled in EIA standard rackspace increments allowing for easy equipment alignment
- Customization - Pick and choose from Middle Atlantic's wide range of accessories to customize and expand your rack system
- Pre-Installed Washers - Pre-installed washers on all 10-32 threaded rackscrews save installation time
- Grounding/Bonding Studs - Grounding/Bonding Studs have been provided to help you electrically ground and bond equipment, per NEBS and NEC standards
- UL Listed - This rack is UL (Underwriters Laboratories) Listed in the U.S. and Canada
- Free Layout & Specifications Software - RackTools free layout and specification software included for effective system design help
- Quality Guaranteed - Limited Lifetime Warranty to Original Purchaser