Complete set for guitar, ukulele, dobro, acoustic bass, or cello.
- 1 x KK 14
- 1 x SH 150
- 1 x AC 31 (1.8 M)
- 1 x WS 110
- 1 x MCM 100
- 1 x MC 9
- 1 x Safety Guide
- 1 x Quick Guide
- 1 x Soft case
The Miniature Clip Mic MCM System raises the bar of electret capsules. And as a true Neumann, picks the typical sound from all acoustic instruments in live applications. It redefines the standard in natural sound, practicality, reliable mounting, and longevity. The system includes nine instrument-specific mounting clips for a wide variety of acoustic instruments. The modular construction allows for easy replacements and guarantees a superior low cost of ownership.
- Elevates electret technology to Neumann standards: Defines an audible new reference in sound for miniature close miking
- 153 dB Max SPL – one capsule for both loud and very soft instruments
- Interfaces with most transmitter bodypacks (3,5 mm jack / MicroDot / Lemo / 4-pin mini XLR)
- Manual assembly in Germany to achieve superior tonal consistency of microphones
- No twisted cables thanks to the gooseneck connector that allows for rotation
- Comprehensive line-up of instrument-specific mounting solutions for reliable mic placement that are gentle to the instrument and easy to use
- Neumann aesthetics and handling
THE CAPSULE: 8 PARTS OF PERFECTION
A new level of tonal balance, more body, especially in the bass and mid-range, and transparency in the treble: The newly developed KK 14 cardioid capsule overcomes former limitations of the electret principles and catches the signature sound of a wide range of acoustic sources. To achieve this, Neumann developed a layer-based design. Each of the capsulesʼ eight key components are designed for optimal performance, manufactured independently, and assembled by hand later on. The strict quality control also guarantees an unheard level of tonal consistency. Each capsule sounds exactly the same and delivers the neutral Neumann-style sound, saving time during setup and EQ tuning especially when running multiple microphones simultaneously.
With ultra-low self-noise of 23 dBA and an extremely high maximum sound level of 153 dB SPL, the KK 14 delivers perfect results from both very quiet and very loud instruments.
The titanium housing is road tough and protects the more sensitive parts for years to come.
The MCM System includes interchangeable cable options with 3.5 mm jack, Lemo, 4-pin mini-XLR, and MicroDot connectors – no adapter needed. The microphone can also work with a wired connection using the MCM 100 high-end output stage and the 3.5 mm jack cable.
A fundamental part of the MCM System is an exhaustive palette of mounting options that allow for simple and reliable microphone positioning on any instrument. Their mechanics are gentle to even the most sensitive surfaces and make mounting a matter of seconds, requiring only one hand for most instruments. The gooseneck holder rotates along one or two axes and locks in 45° increments to allow for precise adjustment.
- Amplified Orchestras
- Rental and Event Companies
- Theaters and Concert Venues
- Musical Productions
- Big Bands and Brass Sections