PENTA 720 is a new generation of audio router and audio distribution interfaces from NTP Technology, which provides a versatile and flexible interface for signal distribution of analog and digital audio via AES/EBU, MADI, SDI SD/HD/3G embedded audio as well as routing via IP Gigabit Ethernet and optical fiber networks.
PENTA 720 is a 2U modular audio interface designed for use in television or radio studios, outside broadcast vehicles, and public-event venues. It comes with eight-channel AES3 input/output channels, MADI, two IP Audio Ethernet in/outs and an Avid Pro Tools interface.
Up to eight optional cards can be incorporated to match specific operational requirements. The range of available plugin cards includes an eight-channel analog input interface, eight-channel analog output, two-channel SDI/HD/3G embedder interface and a two-channel SDI/HD/3G de-embedder interface. All cards support hot-swap. A mini-module slot is available for dual SFP MADI optical input/output module, which is also compliant to the NTP HotLink/Dual MADI format.
- Analog and digital audio interfacing
- Interfacing and routing of embedded audio in video SDI SD/HD/3G signals
- Flexible patching and routing of digital audio signals providing
- Standalone IP audio interface and format converter
- Interface for NTP TDM router systems
- Low latency, tightly synchronized, transport of uncompressed audio over IP networks using off the shelf switches
- 8 AES/EBU I/O and 1-3 MADI I/O
- 8 card slots for analogue and digital I/O cards supporting hot-swop
- IP audio L3 Ethernet I/O powered by Dante
- TCP/IP control via NTP Router Control System and Stand alone control applications for PC
- Single or Dual power supply