ProX XC-CAT6-50 is a Shielded Twisted Pair (STP) Category 6 cable for touring sound and permanent installations, Audio/Video stage technology, and DMX systems, Digital Snake For Stagebox or Data Link Cable.
ProX cables are built with uncompromised quality with excellent performance at each connection - Instrument cables, Speaker cables, RCA cables, DMX cables, Power cables and more. Our cables are made for professionals, by professionals.
Category 6 Cable, commonly referred to as Cat 6, is a standardized twisted pair cable for Ethernet and other network physical layers that is backward compatible with the Category 5/5e and Category 3 cable standards.
Compared with Cat 5 and Cat 5e, Cat 6 features more stringent specifications for crosstalk and system noise. The cable standard also specifies a performance of up to 250 MHz compared to 100 MHz for Cat 5 and Cat 5e.
Category 6 cable has a maximum length of 180 feet (55 meters) when used for 10GBASE-T.
Save time and money making custom Ethernet cables by using fixed-length STP Cat6 Ethernet Network Cables from ProX. Also available in 3 ft., 5 ft., 10ft., 25 ft., 50 ft., 75 ft., 100 ft., 150 ft., 200 ft., or 300 ft. CAT6 shielded ethernet / Crossover Cable With ProX RJ45 Male Cable Connector
We know that cables are not just cables, they are what protects your sound, signals, and data from being altered. Uncompromised signal power, frequency handling, and data reproduction are what we are passionate about.
- Shielded Twisted Pair (STP) Category 6 Ethernet cable
- 550MHz bandwidth
- Genuine ProX XC-RJ45M connectors
- 19 x 0.12 Copper OFC Copper Inner Conductor
- 6 x 16 x 0.12 braided TC shielded system to reduce noise, protect the pure signal transfer and EMI protection
- Aluminum foil shielding for protection against external signal interferences with an overall braided/woven screen
- Compact cable diameter to decrease eddy currents
- Complete Coil™ technology demands consistent wave tolerances to create precise accuracy and detailed clarity.
- Cotton / PP Cross shielding
- Thermoplastic polyolefin insulation no lead jacket
- Outer Diameter (O.D.): 1/4+ In - 6.8mm
- Capacitance: 46 pF/ft.
- Bending Radius: 1" MINIMUM
- Pulling Tension: 25 ft-lb (110 N) MAXIMUM
- IP65 - Dust and waterproof in mated condition
- Individually tested for performance and quality
- Complies with CAT6 specifications according to TIA / EIA 568B, ISO / IEC 11801, EN 50173