The FP-NML2 is a high quality converter that provides professional line-level outputs from two Dante network audio channels. Each line output provides +4 dBu balanced for a network digital audio level of -18 dBFS. The professional output directly interfaces with other professional and commercial equipment without the need for additional gain. Crosstalk is below the noise floor between all outputs across the entire audio spectrum. The noise floor is better than 80 dB below operating level with greater than 18 dB of headroom. Each output is equipped with a recessed mic/line switch that provides 50 dB of attenuation to feed the microphone input of a mixer-amplifier or other equipment with mic inputs.
The FP-NML2 is powered from an external 24 Vdc power supply, available separately.
- Adapts Standard Audio Amplifiers to a Dante Network
- Converts Two Dante Network Audio Signals to Professional Line Level
- Each Output is Switch-Selectable for Mic or Line Level
- Line-Level Outputs Provide +4 dBu with > 18 dB Headroom
- Exceptional Low-Noise and Low-Distortion Performance
- Crosstalk is Below the Noise Floor
- 24 Vdc Pass-Through Jack for Power Supply Sharing with RDL Amplifiers
- High Resolution 24 Bit Digital to Analog Conversion
- Legendary RDL Analog Filtering Enhances Superb Audio Performance
- Outputs Mute when Digital Audio Inputs are Inactive
- Equipped for Rack Mounting or Surface Mounting
The FP-NML2 includes a dc output jack and extension cable that allows it to be operated from a common power supply with RDL FLAT-PAK amplifiers. One audio output connects to the FLAT-PAK amplifier input, and the second output may be connected to an additional amplifier.
The FP-NML2's superior performance specifications make it ideally suited to the most demanding installations, and an exceptional value in commercial networked audio systems.
The FP-NML2 is constructed in a durable, professional all-metal enclosure suitable for free-standing, surface-mounted or rack-mounted operation. This full-featured product is engineered and manufactured in the U.S.A for continuous duty in demanding installations. Built to last. Built to outperform.