The TX-TP4PW is a power inserter compatible with RDL twisted pair products. The TX-TP4PW is powered from a 24 Vdc power supply using a dc power jack. Four RJ45 jacks are provided to connect remote twisted pair senders and receivers. The audio signals on pairs A, B and C are connected between all four RJ45 connectors. When one RJ45 receives signals from twisted pair senders, the remaining three RJ45 jacks can each connect to a separate twisted pair receiver. Three jacks are provided so that three home runs to twisted pair receivers are possible. This is particularly useful for powering three high current receivers that cannot be daisy chained, such as D-PSP1A Powered Speakers.
The TX-TP4PW may also connect to three home runs from separate Format-A senders. A sender set to feed Pair A connects to one RJ45 on the TX-TP4PW. Senders feeding pairs B and C connect to two other RJ45s. The fourth RJ45 becomes an output with signals on all pairs A, B and C. This is useful in installations where daisy chaining senders is not practical. Power is provided to all modules connected to the RJ45 jacks. Signal pairs feed through the associated RJ45s. Output voltage is protected by an automatically resetting fuse. The output power LED facilitates identification of wiring faults. Module power is indicated by a front-panel LED.
- Power Remote Senders and Receivers from Convenient Location
- 24 Vdc Power Input on dc Power Jack
- Blue Power LED Shows Module is Receiving Power
- Green LED Indicates Correct dc Output Voltage on RJ45s
- Four Associated RJ45 Jacks Provide Power Output
- Pairs A, B and C are Connected Between all Four RJ45 Connectors
- Power up to Three High-Current Format-A Receivers