The TX-TPR6A is a single-pair audio receiving module compatible with RDL Format-A twisted pair products. A front-panel switch set during installation determines which of the three FORMAT-A pairs feeds the module output. The audio signal received from the selected pair of the RJ45 INPUT jack feeds the -10 dBV unbalanced RCA phono jack output and the +4 dBu balanced detachable terminal block output. A bridging transformer provides isolation between the twisted pair cable and the audio output.
The TX-TPR6A is a single-pair receiver, bridging the input signal from the cable pair set on the front-panel switch during installation. This module receives only one cable pair, therefore a LOOP OUT RJ45 jack is provided for connecting additional Format-A receivers. Two other single-pair receivers may be chained to the LOOP OUT jack, or a single two-pair receiver may be connected. In addition to completing the reception of signals from all three FORMAT-A pairs, additional receivers may be connected to the same twisted pair feed. The bridging input circuits used in all FORMAT-A twisted pair receivers allow connection of up to 10 receiver outputs for each cable pair. The possibility of multiple receiver locations adds enormous flexibility in the design of audio routing systems using RDL FORMAT-A products. All three audio pairs are fed through from the INPUT jack to the LOOP OUT jack.The TX-TPR6A is a passive module that does not require power to operate. Power present on a cable connected to one RJ45 jack is passed through to the modules connected to the other RJ45 jack.
- Single Unbalanced or Balanced 10 k ohm Audio Output
- Output on Detachable Terminal Block or Phono Jack
- +4 dBu Balanced Output -10 dBV Unbalanced Output
- Switch Selects which Pair (A, B or C) feeds the Output
- Signal and Power Pair Pass-Through to LOOP OUT Jack
- Passive Circuitry Does Not Require Power
- Galvanic Isolation Provided for Both Outputs
- Daisy-Chain with Additional Format-A Receivers