The NT-USB Mini is a compact, studio-quality USB microphone designed for recording direct to a computer or tablet. It is simple to set-up and use, and a smooth frequency response and directional pickup pattern make the NT-USB Mini perfect for recording vocals and instruments, livestreaming and gaming, podcasting, voice calls and more. The included desk stand features a magnetic base that can be detached for easy mounting on mic stands or studio arms, and with its in-built pop filter and zero-latency headphone monitoring, the NT-USB Mini delivers crisp, clear audio in all recording applications.
- Studio-quality microphone with USB-C connectivity
- 3.5mm headphone output with zero-latency monitoring
- Easy set-up, plug in and play
- Detachable magnetic desk stand
- In-built pop filter
The NT-USB Mini is a sleek, compact USB microphone that offers studio-quality recording direct to a computer or tablet. Designed to deliver crystal-clear, professional sound in a powerful yet easy-to-use package, the it's the perfect microphone for gamers, podcasters, musicians, streamers, business professionals, and more.
High-quality condenser capsule
- delivers warmth and presence for a clear, professional sound.
Directional cardioid pickup pattern
- optimised to reduce room sound and other extraneous noise, focusing on the subject in front of it.
Smooth frequency response
- sounds incredible in a wide variety of applications. In-built pop filter for reducing plosives.
Unique detachable magnetic desk stand
- sturdy base mitigates knocks and bumps, easy to remove.
Integrated 360-degree swing mount
- for quick and easy positioning on a desktop, mic stand, or studio arm.
Class-compliant USB output
- works seamlessly with computers and tablets, simple to use - just plug in and hit record.
Studio-grade headphone amplifier
- with precision level control and switchable zero-latency monitoring for eliminating distracting echo.
Sleek and compact
- steel and reinforced nylon resin construction, stylish matte black finish and compact design.
STUDIO SOUND, SIMPLIFIED
The NT-USB Mini serves up the pristine sound quality of RODE's world-renowned studio mics in a compact, easy-to-use USB microphone. Featuring a high-quality condenser capsule with RF shielding and excellent capsule isolation, it delivers professional-sounding audio in any application, from recording vocals and instruments, to podcasting and voiceovers, to gaming and live streaming.
An in-built pop filter reduces plosives and its pickup pattern has been optimised to reduce extraneous noise like room reverberation, air conditioning and traffic, and focus on what's in front of it. Studio-quality sound without the need for a studio.
The NT-USB Mini is also incredibly simple to use. It features a class-compliant USB output for direct recording to a computer or tablet. No drivers or software are needed, and no external power required to operate, just plug in and hit record. It works seamlessly with any recording software or streaming app, and studio-quality 24-bit, 48KHz A/D conversion ensures extremely low distortion and very high dynamic range, delivering incredible audio every time.