The all-new audio metering units of the TouchMonitor range is RTW‘s answer to growing requirements in today‘s production, post-production, and broadcast world. Equipped with high-grade 7“ or 9“ touch screens and an easy-to-use GUI, TouchMonitor enters a new level of professional audio metering in terms of precision, performance, efficiency and flexibility.
Simple and flexible
The graphical user interface used in the TouchMonitor TM9 is controlled simply by using your finger or a mouse. Instruments can be scaled, randomly positioned and combined in almost every way for optimized use of available screen space. Even multiple instruments of the same type, assigned to different input channels and configurations, can be displayed simultaneously. Plus, a context-sensitive, on-screen help feature supports the user, allowing him to make setup changes with ease.
Basic software and extensions
The fully scalable, modular software concept allows flexible configuration according to your needs. The 4-channel basic software (4 x Mono, 2 x Stereo, 2 x Mono and 1 x Stereo, Peak Hold, Phase Meter, Global Keyboard, Gain-Reduction) can extensively be expanded by activating optional software licences like Multichannel Mode, Loudness, RTA and others. The current firmware version provides measurements of immersive surround formats. On new devices with appropriate audio interface, these signals can also come from AoIP data streams now.
- Easy and fast touch screen control with comfortable onscreen help
- Highly flexible screen layout options with scalable instrument
- Powerful DSP platform for parallel display of multiple instruments
- 16 channel audio interfacing including analog, AES3 and AES3id (depending on hardware version)
- Optional 3G-SDI interface for audio signals of 3G/HD/SD SDI data streams
- Models with Dante™ or Ravenna/AES67 and ST 2110 AoIP connectivity for up to 32 channels
- Fully scalable, modular software approach for flexible configuration and easy on-site upgrades
- Ethernet/LAN, USB, VGA and GPIO ports
- 9" touch screen 16 : 9 TFT
- Table-top unit, approx. 245 x 165.5 (185.5) x 46.5 (95) mm, W x H x D (with table-stand), incl. mains adapter
- Flush mount versions available
- Standard Software (4-ch. PPM, TruePeak meter, correlator, global keyboard, gain reduction)
- Other software modules available as options