For environments where space is an issue, an audio metering unit of the TouchMonitor TM7 series is the ideal choice. Combining the simple and flexible operational concept and GUI of the TM9 with a 7" high-grade touch screen, the TM7 lets you configure the instruments of your choice with ease. Instruments can be scaled, randomly positioned and combined for optimized use of available screen space. The modular software concept lets you purchase exactly the features you actually require.
Beside the table-top version of TouchMonitor TM7 an OEM version is available for mounting TM7 into mixing consoles or other front panels. It can also be combined with mounting adpaters for a seamless integration into 19"/3U standard racks or into standard 19" rack-mount cabinets for waveform monitors for video studios.
Basic software and extensions
The fully scalable, modular software concept allows flexible configuration according to your needs. The 4-channel basic software (4 x Mono, 2 x Stereo, 2 x Mono and 1 x Stereo, Peak Hold, Phase Meter, Global Keyboard, Gain-Reduction) can extensively be expanded by activating optional software licences like Multichannel Mode, Loudness, RTA and others. The current firmware version provides measurements of immersive surround formats. On new devices with appropriate audio interface, these signals can also come from AoIP data streams now.
- Easy and fast touch screen control with comfortable onscreen help
- Highly flexible screen layout options with scalable instrument
- Powerful DSP platform for parallel display of multiple instruments
- 16 channel audio interfacing including analog, AES3, AES3id (depending on selected hardware version)
- 3G-SDI interface for audio signals of 3G/HD/SD-SDI data streams (depending on selected hardware version)
- Model with Dante™ or Ravenna/AES67 and ST 2110 AoIP connectivity for up to 32 channels
- Fully scalable, modular software approach for flexible configuration and easy on-site upgrades
- Ethernet/LAN, USB, VGA and GPIO ports
- 7" touch screen 16 : 9 TFT
- Table-top unit, approx. 198 x 138.5 (163) x 46 (95) mm, W x H x D (with table-stand), incl. mains adapter
- OEM and flush mount versions available
- Standard Software (4-ch. PPM, TruePeak meter, spot correlator, global keyboard, gain reduction)
- Other software modules available as options