Dual Earframe Head Worn Omni-Directional Miniature Electret Lavalier Microphone. Includes urethane windscreen, box case, and 1 small/1 large spare clip set.
The lightweight omnidirectional COS-11D HWM head worn mic is the industry wide standard for high quality stage microphones. This ultra-miniature new generation microphone was designed for hi-resolution audio in feature film and television production and is now available for usage on stage, for broadcast, in houses of worship and for other live events.
This model is ideal for major talent, stage singers, high-profile commentators, on-camera journalists, musical actors, and a wide variety of live performers. The new COS-11D HWM is especially valuable when there is rigorous head movement, while the close proximity of the mic to the vocal source provides consistently exceptional audio with very natural characteristics.
Sanken utilizes an exclusive vertical placement of the diaphragm for a much greater effective area within an extremely small casing. The COS-11D HWM features a front mesh screen which is water resistant, better protecting the microphone from perspiration and cosmetics.
This new Sanken microphone was designed to meet today’s HD audio standards while providing greater immunity to RF interference. The COS-11D HWM incorporates exclusive design advances that deal with both digital and digital/analog hybrid RF wireless transmission. Available in a pigtail version or with various connectors for different transmitters.
- Optimized for the Human Voice
- Same mic used in feature films and television, now available as head worn
- Stable, Flexible and Adjustable Dual-Earpiece Stainless Steel Frame
- MicBoom is Interchangeable for Right or Left Sides
- Unique and Reliable Vertical Diaphragm Design – a Sanken Original
- Natural response and almost perfect omni pattern
- Available in Beige or Cocoa
- Strong immunity to RFI
- Available as bare wire pigtail or with various connectors