The SUPERCMIT2UPSD2U is powering box for 10-Volt digital phantom powering (DPP) with XLR and RCA outputs; AC adapter included with the PSD 2U the SuperCMIT 2U is slightly cheaper, with the Mini-DA 42 you have more options like analogue and digital outputs on special request the SuperCMIT 2 U can be ordered with a grey surface. The SCHOEPS SuperCMIT 2 U defines a new category of shotgun microphone, with directivity that goes beyond anything previously known. It offers the recording engineer entirely new possibilities. The SuperCMIT 2 U can be a problem-solver wherever diffuse sources of noise (such as street noise, wind noise, room sound, or audience and passers-by) might interfere with a recording. Unwanted noise is greatly reduced in level – even at low frequencies – without altering the tone color of front-arriving direct sound. Even a shotgun with a long tube can’t do that. This makes the SuperCMIT 2 U ideal for complex film sound applications and for sports events. The SuperCMIT 2 U also increases the “reach” of indoor recordings.
- New type of digital shotgun microphone with increased directivity, based on SCHOEPS' extremely successful analog model CMIT 5
- Niffuse sound is suppressed to an extraordinary degree
- Completely new operating principle with two transducers
- Patented digital signal processing algorithms from ILLUSONIC (patent pending)
- Two-channel output, with SuperCMIT signal in channel 1 and (direct, single-transducer) CMIT signal in channel 2
- SCHOEPS sound quality: transparent sound