Includes 1x e602-II, 4x e604, 2x e614 in a custom slimline case with die-cut foam to protect your investment.
The e 602 II is a cardioid instrument microphone especially suitable for use with bass drums, bass guitar cabs, tubas and other low frequency instruments.
e 602 II Features:
- Rugged, lightweight aluminium body for stable positioning on long microphone boom arms
- Lightweight high-performance voice coil construction
- Fast transient response
- Low frequency extension
- Ideal for direct use on the most problematic bass signal
- Frequency-independent directivity provides isolation from other on-stage signals
- Humbucking coil
- Integral stand mount
The e 604's frequency response and cardioid pick-up pattern are optimized for drum sets and other percussion instrument miking, while also producing exceptional results on all forms of brass and woodwind. An integral stand mount screws directly onto mic stands and included clip attaches mic to rim of drum. Very high sound pressure level handling, in excess of 160 dB, is combined with a balanced, clear, low distortion signal similar to a high-end studio condenser microphone. Lightweight voice coil provides extended high frequency and rapid transient response. A tough reinforced glass fiber body takes the knocks and shocks and suppresses impact noise.
e 604 Features:
- Rugged reinforced glass-fibre body
- Low sensitivity to impact and handling noise
- Very high sound pressure handling capability
- Low distortion microphone
- Hum compensating coil
- Easy to position due to compact design
- Integral stand mount
The e 614 is a super-cardioid condenser microphone, designed for demanding instrument recordings and performances that require extended frequency response, high SPL handling, fast transient response and compact size. While drumset overhead miking was the first design priority, the e614 also works exceptionally well on percussion setups as well, fitting comfortably into tight setups. The e 614 can handle high SPLs and features medium sensitivity, which ensures reduced bleed from other instruments on stage. Because of its excellent acoustic properties, this mic is also ideal for home recording.
e 614 Features:
- Designed for demanding applications where extended frequency range, high SPL handling, fast transient response and small size are required
- Captures the shimmer and the contact of sticks, mallets and hands
- Nearly flat response from 40 Hz to 20 kHz and a supercardioid pattern