Overhead microphone delivers clear, accurate audio with interchangeable cartridges and an unobtrusive, bright white or black design. Shure Microflex MX200 Series microphones are miniature electret condenser microphones designed for miking choirs andperformance groups. They are typically suspended over theheads of the performers. Their high sensitivity and wide fre-quency range make them suitable for recording, as well assound reinforcement applications. An attached 101 mm (4 in.) gooseneck allows them to be easily aimed at the sound source.
- Wide dynamic range and frequency response for accurate sound reproduction across the audio spectrum
- Interchangeable cartridges that provide an optimal polar pattern choice for each application
- Balanced, transformerless output for increased immunity to noise over long cable runs
- Supplied stand-mount adapter for portable applications (in-line preamplifier versions only)
- Off-white or black finish that blends unobtrusively with most surroundings
- Preamp options available offer easy installation in ceilings or microphone stands
- When combined with the high sensitivity cartridge's wide frequency response, these microphones provide accurate sound reproduction with minimum RF interference or electromagnetic hum
It is hard to believe that such small, unobtrusive microphones can produce such great sound, but it's true. Available in black or off-white finishes, and with in-line or plate mount preamps, MX202 Microflex® Overhead condenser microphones capture high-quality sound in a compact, adjustable package. Each model features a choice of interchangeable cardioid or supercardioid condenser microphone cartridges attached to a flexible, four inch gooseneck with a 30 foot cable.
Cartridge polar pattern indicated by model number suffix:
C = Cardioid
S = Supercardioid
N = No cartridge