The Soundcraft FX16ii mixer uses the same AudioDNA® processor featured in many of the Digitech® and Lexicon outboard equipment including the highly respected Lexicon MX400 processor. With over 35 years experience, the Lexicon name is synonymous with the best reverb and processing in the business, ensuring the finest quality effects not usually found in a console at this price level.
- 26 inputs
- 16 mono microphone channels.
- 4 stereo returns
- 4-bus architecture, with sub-group routable to mix
- Built-in 24 bit Lexicon digital effects processor
- 32 FX settings
- Tap Tempo
- 3 FX parameter adjust rotaries
- User FX settings store function
- Direct outputs for multi-track recording individually switch-able for pre-post-fade operation
- Inserts on all mono channels
- Inserts on stereo mix output
- Classic Soundcraft 3-band EQ with swept mid-band
- Stereo 18dB/octave 100Hz high-pass filter
- Dual global +48V phantom power split channels 1-8 and 9-16
- Channel Mute control
- 10-segment tri-coloured metering
- Two sub-group outputs
- Separate mono sum output
- Integral universal power supply
In 1997 Soundcraft launched the Spirit FX16 which immediately became popular with its 16 direct outputs and built-in effects unit in wide ranging applications. 10 years later Soundcraft has given the FX16 an overhaul bringing it in line with the Soundcraft Professional range using the latest 24-bit, digital Lexicon® effects processor and creating the Soundcraft FX16ii™.
The use of the latest PCB surface mount technology means that the Soundcraft FX16ii fits all of these features into a rugged, compact frame which can be optionally rack-mounted into a 10U space via Soundcraft FX16ii's rotating connector pod which allows cables to be connected conveniently behind the rack and save rack space.
Live Sound: Bands, Small Venues, Clubs, Conferences, Schools, Houses of Worship
Studio Recording: Digital/Analogue Multi-tracking (8 or 16 track), Small/Home Studios, Pre-/Post-Production.