The CM52-BGM is a 5.25-inch coaxial two-way blind-mount in-ceiling speaker which delivers true high-efficiency and performance across the operating bandwidth. By incorporating a 5.25-inch polypropylene driver with a rubber surround and a 0.75- inch silk dome tweeter in a drawn steel backcan with a tuned port, this speaker delivers maximum frequency response (65 Hz - 22 kHz, - 10 dB) in an integrated enclosure design.
Mounting hardware is included and features a constant-tension fixed-wing mounting system with a 21-gauge “full-metal" steel tile bridge ensuring rapid and secure installation in any sheetrock or drop-tile application. For easy ordering, stocking and installation, this series includes a colorcoded (green) tile bridge and optional colorcoded (green) pre-construction bracket, as well as a six-position tap switch for 25-, 70.7- and 100-volt applications with a transformer bypass position.
- One 5.25 inch (134 mm) polypropylene woofer with rubber surround and one 0.75 inch (19 mm) silk dome tweeter.
- BeamRing technology for mid-range clarity and smooth off axis performance.
- Easy-access six-position tap switch for 25/70.7/100-volt and transformer bypass settings allows for easy ordering, stocking and installation.
- Tuned port on baffle for added musicality and bass response down to 65 Hz (-10 dB).
- Reduced amplification costs and maxi¬mum efficiency of 84.5 dB sensitivity, 16 ohm impedance.
- Incorporates a painted steel grille for lasting durability.
- Adaptable to material thicknesses ranging from 0.035 in. (0.9 mm) to 1.6 in. (40.6 mm).
- UL 1480 and 2043 approval pending.
- Included accessories: Color-coded (orange) tile bridge, UL listed conduit clamp, paint shield.
The CM-BGM series offers extended low-end response and is well-suited for background music in retail spaces, classrooms, and public spaces with low ceilings. Available in multiple sizes, including short-can mounts for tight ceiling spaces, CM speakers offer fast fixed-wing installation and lower overall system costs.