The ARC-3 is a menu-driven remote control with thirty-two menus, each menu with up to thirty-two items used to control basic audio functions or complex logic-based events including volume, preset selection, source selection, room combining, and more. The white on black OLED display is graphics and multi-lingual capable with 256x64 pixel resolution to enhance readability and usability. A contemporary capacitive touch interface with LED highlighting provides users with instant operational feedback.
Symetrix ARC wall panels offer user control of Symetrix DSP systems. They install easily using standard Cat5/6 cabling, and are easily programmed using Composer. Available in Black, Silver, and White.
- 32 menus, 32 items.
- Control basic audio functions or complex logic events.
- Volume/mute, preset selection, room combining, much more.
- Capacitive touch with LED highlighting.
- Available in silver, white, and black.
- Universal mounting, in-wall or surface mount, US or EU/UK.
(ARC-3 is not compatible with Jupiter, Zone Mix 761, or Voice Processor 2x DSPs)
- Contemporary capacitive touch interface with LED highlighting provides users with instant operational feedback.
- White on black OLED display, with 256x64 pixel resolution, is graphics and multi-lingual capable to enhance readability and usability.
- 32 menus, each with up to 32 items, provide system control from basic audio functions to complex logic-based events, including volume, preset selection, source selection, room combining, and more.
- Compatible with Symetrix open-architecture DSPs: Radius, Edge, Prism, and Solus NX series.
- Programmed with Composer, the same software application used to configure Symetrix DSP hardware.
- Connect to DSPs via CAT5/6. Multiple ARCs are daisy-chained using the dual RJ45 connectors on each ARC.
- Control parameters are stored in DSP hardware and can be easily recalled and modified.
- Can be mixed and matched seamlessly with the complete family of flexible and modular ARCs to provide any acoustic space with optimal multi-user, multi-location control.
- Security features assure that only qualified users can make adjustments. PIN code support prevents tampering.