Introducing Jupiter. Hardware: Choice made simple.
Jupiter packages powerful DSP into a zero learning curve, turn-key audio processing solution drawing its inspiration from the ‘apps’ paradigm of smartphones like the iPhone. Standing on the shoulders of Symetrix’ world-class SymNet DSP platform, Jupiter upholds our commitment to pristine sound.
The three Jupiter hardware offerings differ only in their audio input and output counts. All three use the same software and DSP processes, making your choice of hardware quick and easy. Software: Easy from the start.
Just like using productivity apps on your smart phone, you use Jupiter apps to do specific audio jobs with a simple download to Jupiter hardware. Tap into one of the multiple personalities of Jupiter – no design time, zero learning curve. Jupiter handles every task, from automixing to loudspeaker management. The ever-growing library of downloadable Jupiter apps future-proofs your hardware investment. Engineered by Symetrix.
Jupiter brings you controllable and simple to use audio DSP. Engineered and built in the US by Symetrix… Explore Jupiter. Benefits & Features
- A turn-key audio processing solution utilizing downloadable ‘apps’ optimized for specific venues and systems.
- App categories include mixing and routing, public address and distribution, sound reinforcement, and special purpose signal processing.
- Pre-designed apps greatly reduce setup and installation time.
- Twelve (4) mic/line inputs with phantom power, four (4) line outputs.
- Ethernet, two (2) ARC ports, two (2) external control inputs, and four (4) logic outputs.