The BD-MP4K is a remote controllable 1U rack mount 4K UHD Blu-ray player with DVD/CD, SD card and USB flash memory playback. It supports a wide range of disc formats in addition to several different video, still image, and audio file formats. Featuring power on play with panel lock and hide menu functions, the BD-MP4K includes a wireless IR remote, and RS-232C and LAN ports for remote control. Professional XLR balanced audio outputs provide an optimal multi-media playback device for public/educational/commercial facilities, theaters, amusement and entertainment facilities, to name a few.
- Supports 4K Ultra HD BD, Blu-ray Disc, DVD, CD playback
- Supports exFAT file format and playback of various formats of video, image and audio from SD cards and USB flash memory
- Power on Play for BD/4K UHD BD, DVD, CD-DA
- Seamless repeat: by chapter, title, A-B
- Last memory function (resume playback of disc media)
- Lock functions (panel lock, IR remote lock, tray lock)
- HIDE MENU function
- External control via Gigabit Ethernet or RS-232C
- HDMI 2.0 audio/video output, HDMI 1.4 audio output
- XLR balanced audio output, RCA stereo audio output
- RCA unbalanced 7.1ch audio output
- SPDIF/Dolby/DTS digital coaxial output
- Volume adjustment function for audio outputs (0dB ～-40dB)
- High-speed data transfer with USB3.0 connection (installed on the rear panel)
- Supports file playback from Samba Server (NAS)
- IR remote control included (RC-BDMP4K)
- Rugged metal enclosure
- 1U rack-mount size
Power On Play / Seamless Repeat Functions
With the power on play function activated, the BD-MP4K will automatically start playback after the power is turned on. Seamless playback of the previous content can be performed by combining the power on play and the repeat playback function (*). Combining the capability of power on/off control with remote control will allow for the structuring of an automatic playback system.
(*) Some media may not be supported.
Panel lock as well as IR and tray lock functions are also available to prevent accidental or unwanted operation.
Hide MENU Function
A unique Hide Menu function allows customization of the display monitor’s boot up process. In this mode, the monitor display screen can be set to display a black screen during start up rather than displaying the manufacturer’s standard factory setup screen and source select menus. This is also available when inserting discs.
External media ports
The BD-MP4K includes SDXC port on the front and USB port on the back to enable fixed or interchangeable usage of external media.
HDMI output for easy connection to monitor displays or switchers.
XLR Balanced Audio Outputs
Professional-grade XLR balanced stereo analog outputs and RCA unbalanced stereo outputs are included.
Coaxial Digital Audio Output
Coaxial Digital Audio Out accommodates professional-grade digital audio output formats including Dolby, DTS, and others. Playback of 2 channel linear PCM is also supported.
Analog 7.1 Ch output
Analog outputs for 7.1 surround sound system are included.
Supports external remote control via LAN / RS-232C
Both RS-232C and gigabit Ethernet IP network connectivity are available for remote control.
Rugged metal casing, compact 1U rackmount size
Compact 1U rackmount size. Rugged and durable metal case. Menu operation without RC-BDMP4K(IR remote controller) is possible using the front panel control buttons.
In addition to Blu-ray disc, DVD and CD, the BD-MP4K also supports playback of video, still images, and audio from SD cards and USB memory.
Supported disc media
- Blu-ray: 4K Ultra HD BD, BD25, BD50, BD-ROM, BD-R, BD-RE
- DVD: DVD-ROM, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW
- CD: CD-DA, CD-R, CD-RW
Supported file formats
- Video: ASF, MPG, AVI, 3GP, DAT, MKV, MOV, M2TS, OGM, TP, TS, MP4, WMV
- Image: JPEG, GIF, PNG
- Audio: WAV, MP3, WMA, AAC, FLAC, APE