4 XLR mic inputs and 4 TRS line inputs (IN 1-2 guitar input support) audio interface with implemented MIDI IN/OUT ports. Equipped loopback function and OBS support makes this interface an excellent choice for podcasts and live streaming. The new US-4x4HR offers simple and intuitive operation, sophisticated looks, a rich assortment of software bundles, and improved audio performance with 192 kHz support, thanks to the newly enhanced audio circuit.
- 4-in/4-out USB audio interface
- Supports up to 24-bit/ 192kHz audio formats
- Improved TASCAM driver with selectable buffer size from 4 samples provides low-latency and stability (Windows: TASCAM native driver)
- 4 XLR/TRS combo inputs equipped with Ultra-HDDA mic preamps and +48V phantom power
- Combo TRS line inputs with guitar input support on IN1-2
- TRS line outputs 1-2/3-4
- Two headphone outputs
- Equipped with MIDI IN/OUT terminals
- USB Type-C connection (USB Type-A to Type-C cable included)
- Powered by USB bus power
* 48V phantom power requires PC power supply via USB-C connection.
- Zero-latency direct monitoring
- Compatible with iPad and other iOS devices
- Extensive line-up of bundled software
- Steinberg Cubase LE, Cubasis LE 3
- IK Multimedia Sample Tank 4 SE
- Antares AUTO-TUNE UNLIMITED (available free of charge up to 3 months)
- Stereo/mono selectable loopback function (Windows, Mac, iOS, iPad OS)
- OBS support
Optimal interface for home recording with 4 mic/line input, USB bus power, and 2 headphone outputs
The US-4x4HR is equipped with 4 mic/line inputs with guitar input support on IN 1-2 plus 2 headphone outputs that can be put to use in various music/multi-media production environments such as vocal/guitar simultaneous recordings and multitrack recordings. The unit is also equipped with a USB-C port to be easily powered by USB bus power.
Natural, crisp and clear sound quality thanks to the implemented Ultra HDDA Mic Preamp with 192 kHz support
High resolution reproduction in the US-HR series has been pursued based on TASCAM's policy to recreate sound as close to the original as possible. Therefore, the in-house developed Ultra HDDA mic preamp combined with a newly improved audio circuit delivers enhanced audio performance with the most transparent and low-noise sound.
Zero-latency direct monitoring function
Direct monitoring will diverge signals before sending them to the computer, resulting in smooth, in-time monitoring without any sound delay during both recording and performance.
Create quality content with bundled software
The US-HR models come bundled with world-renowned software that will enhance the user's production workflow. At the core of music production, Steinberg's Cubase LE/Cubasis LE 3 DAW is included, along IK Multimedia's Sample Tank SE, which comes free of charge with a massive 30 GB sound library encompassing more than 2,000 different musical instruments.
US-HR models also come with a free 3-month subscription to Auto-Tune Unlimited, a comprehensive suite of industry standard pitch correction and vocal effects.
Interface for podcasts and live streaming
The US-4x4HR can be used with computers or smartphones to easily create podcasts or live streams. The audio can be switched between stereo/mono, and the loopback function allows the audio from the computer to be returned to the streaming software for playback during live streams. US-4x4HR also supports OBS, which is popular and used worldwide.
Equipped with MIDI IN/OUT
The MIDI IN/OUT terminals allow for other MIDI external devices such as keyboards, drum machines, controllers, etc. to be synchronized and controlled.
Compatible with iPad and other iOS devices
The US-4x4HR can be used as an interface for iPad and other iOS devices.
New audio interface engine
Capitalizing on our experience of being one of the pioneers in manufacturing USB audio interfaces, we achieved further stability in our native driver. The audio buffer size can be set starting from 4 samples (Windows only) to give the best performance to every different environment; maximizing the capability of the computer in use while creating a low-latency environment.
Robust metal casing
The US-HR models share a solid and practical design that has been applied to withstand long hours of hard use. Its robust metal jacket not only improves its durability but, combined with dye-cast aluminum side panels, provides a sleek and eye-catching design. In addition, all models have just the right weight, so they won't move when cables are connected or disconnected.
- AC adapter PS-P1220E
- USB cable (Type-A to Type-C)
- DAW software installation guide
- DAW plug-in software installation guide set
- Owner's manual（warranty card included)