The Telos InfinityINF-BP-4 are next-generation wired Dual and Quad Channel Digital Beltpacks that are powered by PoE (Power over Ethernet) and natively AES67 compliant. Whether via Partyline, Group, IFB, Peer to Peer, or connection to any other IP audio networked element within the wider Telos Infinity IP Intercom, Beltpacks communicate across the network seamlessly while maintaining incredibly low latency.
The BP-4 is a Quad Channel version that can either be used in standard 4-channel mode or in 3-channel mode with a dedicated "reply to last caller" button.
Multiple units can be daisy-chained together, powered from the same physical PoE port, providing a functionally superior alternative to traditional 2-wire or digital-audio-based partyline systems.
An available neoprene BP Boot provides additional protection for both models in harsh environments or where additional protection is required.
- Two- and four-channel duplex communication plus auxiliary program source
- 24 bit/48 kHz IP audio
- Natively Livewire+ AES67 compliant
- Optional Infinity Link VoIP codec capability
- Standalone "Link Lite" VoIP Mode
- Rugged, lightweight design with interchangeable belt clip/mounting accessory
- Network connection via standard 100mbit Ethernet
- PoE or PoE+ with managed daisy-chain connectivity
- Headset connector supporting industry-standard XLR-4M
- Internal mic/speaker for hands-free walkie-talkie, desktop or wall-mount use
- Configurable dynamics processing for improved speech intelligibility
- Full configuration via Telos Infinity Dashboard
- Device management via built-in Web UI