With the third generation of Axia Pathfinder, the Pathfinder Core PRO Broadcast Controller and Pathfinder Core PRO VM, routing control has never been this simple...or this sophisticated.
Pathfinder Core PRO VM is a toolbox with powerful features that create efficient workflows and facility management. For one, it unifies your Axia device monitoring and control, letting you make system-wide changes from one central place—the Pathfinder Core PRO web interface. Pathfinder Core PRO simplifies routing in complex facilities, even those with thousands of audio sources and destinations, by giving the user easier, more intuitive control over audio workflows. This third generation of Pathfinder routing control lets you customize and command your Axia network with streamlined functionality, including Logic Flows—a flow-chart-style events system that makes events easier to create, adjust, and monitor in real-time. An efficient, intuitive web interface means easy configuration and monitoring from any device, and customizable user interfaces provide streamlined control over your entire Telos Alliance system. Finally, this Linux-based VM makes full use of the processor while freeing you from a Windows-based server.
Pathfinder Core PRO VM
Broadcasters worldwide are migrating key infrastructure and processes to virtualized platforms. Whether in company data centers or third-party server farms, broadcasters in radio, television, and other digital media are finding significant benefits in equipment and process virtualization.
Axia Pathfinder Core PRO VM is the virtualized monitoring and control solution for Axia Livewire+™ AES67 facilities. Many IT departments have standardized on one or two server hardware platforms, and perhaps a single hypervisor solution. This standardization is good business practice with benefits for operations, maintenance, upgrades, and redundancy
Now, Pathfinder Core PRO VM allows broadcasters to deploy Pathfinder monitoring and control on familiar, approved hardware. Moreover, thanks to Pathfinder’s network-optimized monitoring and control protocols, Pathfinder Core PRO VM can be deployed locally or at an off-site data center. Indeed, just one instance of this VM-installable solution can monitor and control dozens of Axia broadcast facilities—over a small region or around the globe.
Today’s broadcast IT and operations teams appreciate standardization, functionality, and redundancy. Pathfinder Core PRO VM may be installed in a selection of hypervisor environments, including VMware, Hyper-V, VirtualBox, Proxmox, and Stratus.
Thanks to installation and deployment options, the VM version of Pathfinder Core PRO lends itself to centralized deployment, allowing monitoring and control of routing and Axia equipment for a network of studios and remote Axia locations.
- Reliable, redundant, system-wide routing control
- Use any modern browser on any platform to configure, monitor, and control
- Linux-based with a web user interface
- Provides route control and customized logic events
- Graphical interface with real-time state reporting
- Graphical logic gates for creation of complex logic flows
- Control protocol for third-party integration, including Device Emulators
- Automatic router table generation
- Virtual routing for customized views of key audio flows
- Customizable user panels
- Includes 1000 points for use as crosspoint or Logic Flow endpoints
- Add-on licenses for additional 500 points for use as crosspoints or Logic Flow endpoints available
- Add-on licenses for additional 100 points for use as crosspoints or Logic Flow endpoints also available