The Cloud Codec Controller lets you manage an entire fleet of Tieline codecs and all Report-IT users in real-time from the studio, even when connected to cellular and Wi-Fi networks!
Tieline’s Cloud Codec Controller delivers a simple user interface to configure, connect and manage your entire network of Tieline codecs and all Report-IT Enterprise users from a single PC located anywhere in the world.
It doesn’t matter whether the device is connected via a LAN or cellular networks; the Cloud Codec Controller integrates with Tieserver and the latest cloud computing technologies to deliver secure real-time monitoring and remote control of all Merlin, Genie, ViA and Bridge-IT codecs, as well as smartphones using Report-IT Enterprise.
How it works
The Cloud Codec Controller immediately detects the presence of Tieline codecs, or smartphones running the Report-IT Enterprise app, when they connect to the internet over an Ethernet or wireless data connection. This allows engineers to remotely control live connections from the comfort of the studio, at home, or anywhere they have internet connectivity.
- One-time fee
- Major upgrades available at a reduced fee for existing licensees
- Administrator can monitor all Locally Defined codecs on their private network
- Compatible with All Genie, Merlin or Bridge-IT products, ViA and the TLR300B2 Commander codecs*
- Can be used with as many Locally Defined Codecs as required
- Tieline will supply a standalone license file to install with an activation key
*TLR300B2 Commander G3 Codecs have limited functionality