Report-IT changes everything - will YOU be First to Report Live?
The multi award winning Report-IT has revolutionised newsgathering and live remote broadcasts to ensure you can go live first! Report-IT turns your iPhone or Android smartphone into a pocket-sized portable 15kHz live IP audio codec and ultra-slim high fidelity 20kHz audio recorder.
At the touch of a button broadcast live IP audio over 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi from any remote location to a Tieline IP codec in the studio. Perfect for remote broadcasts, live reports or two-way interviews, simply connect earphones to your phone and hear studio communications and program audio in real-time while broadcasting.
Broadcast 15kHz live two-way interviews with the studio at the touch of a single button. Use the high quality mic on your iPhone or Android smartphone to prerecord up to 20kHz quality high fidelity audio, then file reports via FTP automatically. Prerecord interviews, trim them offline, then build a playlist and insert them as "wraparounds" into live crosses with the studio. Attach a professional dynamic mic to your phone using a compatible third party microphone adapter cable.
- One-touch connections with the ability to view connection statistics and renegotiate connection bit-rates
- Advanced features like SmartStream PLUS dual redundant streaming, adjustable automatic jitter buffering and forward error correction improve connection stability and reliability.
- Bidirectional 15kHz mono audio at low bit rates, supporting live two-way interviews and communications
- Report Live, Record a Report, or Report Live and Record simultaneously
- Store, play back and edit recording details
- Export recordings using live streaming to a Tieline studio codec
- Share 20kHz recordings via FTP file transfer
- Insert pre-recorded grabs and interviews while you are broadcasting live to the studio
- Audio Editing: Top and tail, or highlight and save only the best elements of your audio recording for live playout or FTP transfer
- Supports integration of the TwistedWave or Nétia iSnippet audio editing apps (Apple devices only)
- Use any compatible Android app where applicable.
- Support for Opus encoding
- Includes Burli and Nétia Radio-Assist file sharing compatibility.
Why do Program Directors Love Report-IT?
Program directors love the flexibility Report-IT delivers:
- Go live from an event or a sponsor's business at the touch of a button.
- Perform live or tape sync interviews with politicians and famous people, or
- Record voice spots remotely!
Consider a scenario where no journalists or edit booths are available and you need to go live with a news flash, or interview someone famous or important. With Report-IT Enterprise you can ask any remote talent to simply download the app onto their smartphone for free, enter a username and password set by your station engineer, hit 'connect' and be interviewed live by the studio in seconds!
Report-IT is great for repackaging content...
You've probably wondered: "what if a live or pre-recorded interview experiences wireless network dropouts?" No problem, simply configure Report-IT to record talent audio onto the phone by default when you are interviewing them. Send the flawless 20kHz recording to the studio after the interview at the touch of a single button for editing or repackaging. Now that's cool!
Why do Engineers Love Report-IT?
Engineers love Report-IT Enterprise because they can configure connection settings for all users remotely from anywhere with an internet connection! Report-IT Enterprise also delivers:
- Rock solid password security logins via TieServer, never exposing IP infrastructure details like ports and IP addresses to reporters and contributors.
- High fidelity 15kHz program audio quality plus 15kHz mix-minus IFB return audio.
- The ability to turn off the return path from the studio to increase reliability and save on data costs.
- The ability to edit recordings using 3rd party applications.
- Locally recorded reports stored in high quality native digital WAV format, delivering superb 20kHz quality recordings.
Poor cell-phone audio quality is a thing of the past because iPhones and most Android smartphones have very high quality inbuilt microphones capable of delivering high fidelity live audio and recordings. You can also attach a professional dynamic mic to your phone using a compatible third party microphone adapter cable.
Greater Reliability with SmartStream PLUS Redundant Streaming
The integration of SmartStream PLUS into Report-IT delivers true network diversity for smartphone reporting. It allows users to stream using the phone's cellular LTE connection and simultaneously stream over commonly available Wi-Fi access points, or over an affordable MiFi (mobile Wi-Fi) device. If one connection is lost, the other will continue to stream reliable IP audio to the studio to ensure continuity of remote audio.
Auto jitter buffering takes the guesswork out of connecting, by responding dynamically to variable network conditions over unmanaged IP networks like the public internet to ensure reliable streaming. Five auto jitter presets are now available and you can also configure the maximum jitter depth.
FEC is another advanced streaming feature added to Report-IT. FEC transmits a secondary stream of audio packets over a single connection. If the primary audio stream packets are lost or corrupted, then packets from the secondary stream can be substituted to replace them.
Report-IT Saves Money!
Your accountant will love it too! Report-IT Live delivers the most affordable professional wireless IP audio codec and recorder solution on the market today - so it's great for the capital expenditure bottom-line.