The new F-1000, F-1300 and F-2000 Series speaker systems are designed to provide high quality sound and reliable performance for restaurants, retail and audio/visual applications.Features include two-way bass-reflex design, high impact polystyrene enclosure with a 4", 5 or 8" low frequency driver and dome tweeter. All models include a versatile wall/ceiling-mount bracket for easy installation. FEATURES:
- Compact box speakers for music and voice paging distribution
- Excellent sound quality
- Twelve new models:
- Black or white
- Outdoor (IPX4)
- Low impedance (8 ohm) or 70/100V versions
- Octagonal horn design for smooth coverage
- Extruded cabinet design improves low frequency performance
- Individual protection circuit on each component
- Screwdriver-adjustable power taps (70/100V models)
- Paintable grille and enclosure
- Wall/ceiling-mount bracket included
- Optional board, cluster and pole-mount brackets
- Optional subwoofers, model HB-1, FB-100 or FB-120
LF Driver: 4" cone woofer; HF Driver: Balanced-dome tweeter;Crossover: 5kHz; Power Handling: 90W (cont. PGM), 30W (pink noise),15W (70V transformer version);Sensitivity (1W, 1m): 87dB SPL; Dispersion: 90 deg. H x 90 deg. V.
These highly adaptable speaker systems are intended to meet the requirements of a wide range of venues and applications, both indoors and outdoors.For clear, wide-area sound coverage, the Series include Octagon Horn wide dispersion-angle (110 deg. x 100 deg. on the F-2000 and 90 deg. x 90 deg. on the F-1000) high-frequency horns .
Both highimpedance and low-impedance models are available. Low impedance models come with separate HF and LF protection circuitry. High impedance models have a rear-panel rotary control for making impedance settings that optimally match amplifier and speaker performance.
The speaker units have a design that combines stylishness and a high degree of performance-enhancing rigidity. Even the decor-enhancing convex bulge on the side of the casing serves to improve rigidity.
Brackets for easy speaker-stand, wall and ceiling installation are included, and there are also optionally available brackets for more challenging installation venues and sound reinforcement applications. Push-in terminals make connections quick and easy, and there are models for outdoor use that meet IP-X4 splash-proof standards.