F-122CU2 is packaged as two speakers and two tile bridges, all in one box. The tile bridges allow simpler and faster installation, ordering convenience and lower shipping costs. Existing TOA mounting C-rings and trim rings will continue to be available for installations that do not require tile bridges.
TOA F SERIES CEILING SPEAKERS are ideal for music and paging applications such as audio/visual, business music or retail sound systems. The lineup consists of six models with features and price points to suit premium-to-economy applications; all built with the same high quality and reliability the industry has come to expect from TOA products. Key benefits include smooth off-axis coverage, versatile range of models, ease of installation, and competitive pricing.
For premium wide-dispersion performance, the F-122CU is a 5” full-range processed ceiling speaker, UL1480/2043-Listed for Fire Protective, General Purpose Signaling and Air-Handling Spaces. The F-122CU includes integral metal back-cans with safety cable, quick-mount hardware and removable Phoenix-style connectors with loop-through points for adjacent speakers. Built-in overload protection circuitry ensures outstanding reliability.
All models include built-in multi-tap transformers with 8/16 ohm direct modes, front baffle power tap selection and double-locking, paintable grilles. Accessories include HY-TB1 tile bridge rails, HY-TR1 trim ring and HY-BC1 surface back-can. The F Series ceiling speakers are individually packaged and backed with a five year warranty.
- Ideal for applications requiring premium sound quality
- Special diffuser provides wide off-axis high frequency response
- UL-Listed for Fire Protective, General Purpose Signaling and Air-Handling Spaces (UL1480 UUMW/UEAY, UL2043)
- Ported bass-reflex design
- 5 full-range driver
- Excellent Sound Quality
- Wide-Dispersion, Smooth Off-Axis Coverage
- Fast And Easy Installation
- UL-Listed And Compliant Models
- Built-In 25/70.7 V Multi-Tap Transformer
- Low Impedance Mode (8/16 Ohms)
- Convenient Power Tap Selector On Front Baffle
- Integral Metal Back-Can And Safety Cable
- Low-Profile, Paintable Grille
- Overload Protection Circuitry
- Mounting Hardware Included
- Competitive Pricing
- Five Year Warranty