THE H SERIES INTERIOR DESIGN SPEAKERS are the latest example of TOA's modern, innovative approach to commercial speaker design. The unique, stylish appearance and superb sound quality of the H-2 provide a welcome alternative to conventional wall-and ceiling-mount speakers. Applications include speaker systems for houses of worship, hotels, offices, museums, restaurants, retail stores, residential spaces and many others.
The H Series Minimum Reflection design significantly reduces sound wave reflections and the resulting sound coloration that occurs with conventional bracket-mounted box type speakers. Wall- or ceiling-mount installation is fast and easy using standard electrical gang-boxes, and you can rotate and aim the loudspeaker components without altering the enclosure's external appearance. Each H Series speaker has a paintable grille and features a high quality Ferrofluid-cooled dome tweeter, Neodymium woofer, 70.7/100 V matching transformer and removable terminal block.
- Sleek, Stylish Appearance blends well with modern architecture for background/foreground music and paging systems.
- Wide Variety of Applications including wall- or ceiling-mount speaker systems for houses of worship, hotels, museums, offices, restaurants, retail stores and residential spaces.
- Weather-Proof Version Available, Model H-2WP, for outdoor applications such as terraces, gardens, patios and swimming pools.
- Minimum Reflection Design reduces sound wave reflections typical of conventional bracket-mounted box type speakers.
- Loudspeaker Components Rotate to allow flexible aiming without altering the enclosure's external appearance.
- Two-Way, Sealed Enclosure with High-Quality Components:
- 1 balanced-dome tweeter, Ferrofluid-cooled
- 3 x 2 cone woofer (H-1) or 4 cone woofer (H-2/H-2WP) with Neodymium magnets for improved low frequency response.
- Built-In 70.7/100 V Matching Transformer (12 W max.) for distributed speaker systems.
- Protection Circuit to prevent loudspeaker damage from excessive input.
- Built-In Passive Crossover with optimized filter slopes.
- High Power Handling: 90 W for the H-1 and 120 W for the H-2/H-2WP (Continuous Program).
- Fast and Easy Installation using supplied mounting hardware.
- Push-On Grilles with Paintable Finish allow custom-matching to any environment.
- Removable Terminal Block accepts up to AWG #14 wire with loop-through terminations for distributed speaker systems.
- Convenient System Equalization with 900MK2 Series Modules, E-04R (H-1) and E-05R (H-2/H-2WP). Equalization parameters for DACsys II or similar digital signal processors also available.
- Fire-Rated ABS Enclosure (H-1/H-2)
- Five Year Warranty