THE H-3 WIDE-DISPERSION WALL-MOUNT SPEAKER is the newest addition to the TOA Interior Design Series and continues TOA's modern, innovative approach to commercial speaker design. The H-3's unique appearance and superb sound quality provide a welcome alternative to conventional wall-mount speakers for spaces where appearance is a prime consideration.FEATURES:
- Unique Appearance:blends well with modern architecture for background/ foreground music and paging systems.
- Wide Variety of Applications:including hotels, houses of worship, museums, offices, residential spaces, restaurants, and retail stores.
- Wide Coverage Area:140Îç horizontal x 70Îç vertical dispersion
- Weather-Resistant Version Available, Model H-3WP,for outdoor applications such as gardens, patios and swimming pools.
- Minimum Reflection Design reduces sound wave reflections typical of conventional bracket-mounted box type speakers.
- High Power Handling:150 W (Continuous Program)
- Two-Way, Sealed Enclosure with High-Quality Components:1 Dome Tweeter and Dual 4" Woofers with Neodymium Magnets
- Built-In 70.7/100 V Matching Transformer (30 W max.)for distributed speaker systems (8 and 16 ohm taps also available).
- Protection Circuit prevents loudspeaker damage from excessive input.
- Built-In Crossover with optimized filter slopes.
- UL-Listed Fire-Resistant Material
- Removable Terminal Block with loop-through terminations for distributed speaker systems.
- Paintable Grille to custom-match to the environment.
Applications include speaker systems for hotels, houses of worship, offices, museums, residential spaces, restaurants, retail stores, and many others. A weather-resistant version, model H-3WP, is also available for outdoor applications such as gardens, patios and swimming pools.
The H-3's wide 140 degree horizontal coverage pattern provides a solution for eliminating deadspots inherent between wall-mounted speakers. Also, the Minimum Reflection design significantly reduces sound wave reflections and the resulting sound coloration that occurs with conventional bracket-mounted "box" type speakers.
The H-3 is a two-way, sealed enclosure with high quality components including a 1" dome tweeter, dual 4" woofers, matching transformer, and removable terminal block. The grille is paintable for custom-matching to the room decor.
An optional 900 Series Processor Module is also available for convenient system equalization using the industry-standard TOA 900 Series Mixer/Amplifiers. Optional Accessories:E-06R 900 Series Processor Module for convenient system equalization;FB-100 Subwoofer;HB-1 Flush-Mount Subwoofer