The TeleLock® Series speaker stands from Ultimate Support are extraordinarily strong yet lightweight due to its over-sized heavy wall aluminum tubing. They're everything you'd expect from an Ultimate Support speaker stand - they're strong, sturdy, lightweight, 100% field serviceable, and easy to set up and take down. However, the TeleLock collar gives the user the ability to safely raise or lower the stand WHILE a speaker is on it thanks to the Auto-lock technology that securely grips the telescoping tube in place as you set its height.
TS-99BL Product Breakdown:
- Patented TeleLock Collar
- Leveling Leg - Included!
- Extra Height
- Patented Tripod Design
- Over-sized Heavy Wall Aluminum Tubing
- 100% Field Serviceable Parts
Patented TeleLock Collar:
- The TS-90 is one of the easiest speaker stands to use thanks to its patented TeleLock collar. Set the TeleLock collar to either the Raise or Lower setting and the Auto-lock technology provides just the right amount of resistance to allow you to raise or lower the speaker while locking the tube in place as you go. It's like having tour support built into your speaker stand!
Leveling Leg - Included!
- Have you ever run into a situation when you wished you could place a speaker where a set of stairs, risers, or a short ledge was in the way? The TS-110BL includes one leveling leg that telescopes down an additional 13 beyond the length of the other two tripod legs - allowing you to place the TS-110BL on a set of stairs, risers, or hillside, etc.
- The TS-100B is plenty tall enough for most normal situations. However, when you need to get your speaker, lighting tree, light truss, or whatever, up a little higher, the TS-110B is the perfect stand for you! The TS-110B adds about 26 inches of additional height and has a maximum height of 9' 2!
Patented Tripod Design:
- The TS-90's offset tripod base design provides more support than typical off-the-shelf speaker stands. The design makes for very tight internal fittings, doing away with unnecessary sloppy leg problems, and includes a super strong die-cast metal collar that prevents over-tightening and breakage issues associated with all plastic designs.
Over-sized Heavy Wall Aluminum Tubing:
100% Field Serviceable Parts:
- The entire stand (legs, mast, and telescoping tube) uses oversized, heavy-walled aluminum tubing for durability, functionality, and weight savings. The TS-90 will not rust or corrode (thanks to its architectural anodized finish), is very smooth to operate, and is extraordinarily strong yet lightweight.
- From the foot caps on the bottom of the tripod legs all the way up to the speaker adapter at the top of the stand, the TS-90 is serviceable by parts as needed over its very long lifespan. In the unlikely event that something does break on the TS-90, simply replace with an affordable part instead of throwing the entire stand away and buying a whole new one!