The UAFX Ruby '63 Top Boost Amplifier pedal gives you the quintessential British valve amp beloved by artists and producers for over 60 years, from Queen to U2 to Radiohead. Built on powerful dual-engine processing and UAD modeling expertise, the Ruby '63 effects pedal delivers choirboy cleans, complex overdrive, and classic vibrato.
- Powerful UAFX dual-engine delivers the most authentic '60s British tube combo sound ever placed into a stompbox
- Includes the world's best speaker cabinet, mic, and room tones derived from the award-winning OX Amp Top Box
- Features 'hot rod' treble booster, preamp boost, and speaker swaps, plus free additional downloadable speaker cabinets and mics upon registration
- Bypass cabinet/mic emulations and use in front of your amp for added tonal flavor and overdrive sounds
- UAFX mobile app lets you customize footswitches, recall and archive your presets, unlock additional features, download artist presets, and more
- Timeless UA design and craftsmanship, built to last decades
Experience British Tube Amp Tones, Stage and Studio
Whether it's replacing your amp rig and going direct to front-of-house on stage, or recording tracks into your DAW — Ruby '63 gives you the inspiring, album‑ready tones of an expertly miked 'golden unit' vintage tube combo, within seconds.
Explore Normal, Brilliant, and Vibrato Channels
Ruby '63 is the only stompbox that gives you the Normal, Brilliant, and Vibrato channels from the original amp — so you can fly to Ireland, London, or Liverpool with the flip of a switch. From mellow to chime to grind, it's all here.
Push the Limit with Classic Boosts
Ruby '63 packs classic boosts, right onboard. Namely, the legendary '60s Dallas Rangemaster germanium treble booster and the preamp of a '70s Maestro EP-3 tape delay. Just flip the Boost switch for searing layered tones that put IR-based amp modelers in the bin.
Customize your Sound with the UAFX App
Ruby '63 really gets cracking with the UAFX Control mobile app. Download custom artist tones, recall and archive your presets, and dive deeper into the amp that ignited the British Invasion.