The affordable way to run SoundGrid plugins – compressors, EQs, limiters, reverbs, delays, feedback elimination tools and more – on your X32 or M32 mixer.
With the DN32-WSG I/O card and a SoundGrid DSP server, you can mix with state-of-the-art audio plugins by Waves and other companies, allowing you to dramatically improve your live sound. You can also play back and capture multi-track recordings – all in extremely low latency.
The DN32-WSG card enables you to connect your digital console to any Waves SoundGrid audio processing server via a single Ethernet cable. It also features clock Sync-over-Ethernet for syncing multiple mixers and performing digital splits.
Together with a SoundGrid server and a Mac or PC, the Waves DN32-WSG I/O card gives you more control over your live sound – directly from your X32 or M32 console.
- Designed for all variations of X32 and M32 live mixing consoles
- Mix, play back and record with SoundGrid-compatible plugins in extremely low latency
- 32 I/O channels of audio
- 44.1 and 48 kHz sample rates
- Clock Sync-over-Ethernet (SoE) for digital splits and audio networking
- Redundancy and recovery options
- Connects your console to the plugin processing power of SoundGrid servers
- Compatible with standard computers and switches
- Comes with the SoundGrid Studio Application for ASIO/Core Audio recording and playback
Designed from the ground up and optimized for speedy operation, SuperRack is a cutting-edge plugin rack that lets live sound and broadcast engineers run up to 64 stereo racks (multi-channel racks are supported) through multiple instances of Waves' plugins, with near-zero latency (in SoundGrid mode). SuperRack offers endless customization options that make it easy for you to tailor the application to your very own mixing workflow.
SuperRack operates in either Native mode, which handles plugin processing on the CPU of your Mac/PC, with any ASIO/Core audio interface, or in SoundGrid mode, which handles plugin processing on an external SoundGrid DSP server to significantly increase plugin count, minimize latency, and enable the host and I/O devices to be far apart from each other, to accommodate complex setups.
SuperRack is a natural extension of your mixing console. Designed for quick setup time, flexible touch-friendly workspace, and unlimited workflow customization, SuperRack enables FOH, monitor, broadcast, and AV engineers to run any show with speed and confidence.