Wohler Technologies is extending its ground breaking iAM Series of products with a new multi-channel audio and 12G video monitor that accepts 2 x 12G/3G/HD/SD-SDI signals over BNC. 4 SFP cages allow for a variety of additional monitoring options, including 2110, 2022-6, as well as additional SDI inputs in a variety of combinations listed in the table below. The Dolby® ATMOS option allows decoding of Dolby® Atmos content, along with the familiar Dolby® D, Dolby® D+, and Dolby® E content.
Flexible. Adaptable. Future Proof.
iAM-12G-SDI is designed to be easy to operate, yet powerful enough to provide high quality, accessible and easy to use monitoring of the newest signals (12G, 2110, 2022-6) within a compact form factor. Incorporating the latest technology,
Physical and touch screen front panel controls duplicate previous mature design philosophies of shipping iAM Series units. With both front mounting speakers and sub-woofers, the iAM-12G-SDI provides the powerful sound output and audio reproduction that Wohler is well known for.
A front mounting USB port is available for simple software updates. Multiple units on the same network can be updated, monitored and controlled via a browser-based user interface that supports fast configuration with authentication that protects critical configurations from unauthorized alteration.
- 2 x 12G (4K) SDI inputs on BNC that also monitor 3G/HD/SD-SDI signals as well
- 4 x SFP cages allowing a range of optional connectors and signal processing options fully listed in the table below
- Optional Dolby® Atmos that also decodes Dolby D, D+ and E streams for playback, metering and metadata.
- Touch screen front panel for easy, intuitive control
- Video monitoring and audio monitoring of up to 16 channels of audio from multiple sources
- Built-in speakers, headphone jack, USB and Ethernet ports
- Store and retrieve presets via USB or remote software control
- Software upgradeable via USB or network, upgrade multiple units at once
- APIs for remote control.