The new iAM-AUDIO-2 PLUS is a well featured, easy to use, competitively priced 16 channel IP ready audio monitor which comes standard with 3G-SDI and Analog inputs, loudness monitoring and phase status. Developed as a direct result of customer feedback, it shares many of the same features as our iVAM2-2, but without video monitoring. License other signal formats and processing options, including Dolby, AoIP, Toslink and 8 channel Analog, as and when needed, either initially or after purchase.
Flexible. Adaptable. Future Proof.
iAM-AUDIO-2 PLUS is designed to be easy to operate, providing fast access to meters, menus and presets. Options for additional signals, including AES3, MADI64, DanteTM, RavennaTM, SMPTE-2110 and SMPTE-2022-7.
All iAM Series monitors contain an onboard web server. Multiple units on the same network can be updated, monitored and controlled via a browser-based user interface that supports fast configuration with role-based authentication that protects critical configurations from unauthorized alteration.
- SDI and 2110 video-audio monitor with options for Audio over IP, MADI and 2022.
- Audio monitoring (up to 16 channels) from multiple sources
- Up to 64 presets
- 2 x 3G SDI Inputs on BNC; 1 x 3G SDI Output of selected source on BNC
- Optional Output Routing enables the flexibility to route input signals to various outputs
- Optional I/O for SMPTE 2110 or SMPTE 2022 via SFP, AES3 on HD-15 (incl selected audio source converted to AES3 out), and MADI via BNC (looped out)
- Measure Audio Loudness using ITU-R BS.1770 or EBU R128 standards
- Option Cards for AoIP or an additional 8 channels of analog inputs and outputs
- Software upgrades via USB or network.
- APIs included for remote control