Software activation key can be purchased separately for the the products listed below, and is included as standard on the iAM-12G-SDI (where no separate purchase necessary):
- iVAM1-12G – 1U Audio-Video Monitors with numerous signal and processing options.
- VAM1-3 and iVAM2-2 – 1U or 2U 3G-SDI capable Audio-Video Monitors. Analog also ships standard.
- AM-AUDIO-1-PLUS and IAM-AUDIO-2-PLUS – 16 Channel Audio-only Monitors, available in 1U or 2U, 3G-SDI and Analog are standard.
- IAM1-8 and IAM2-8 – 8 Channel Audio-only Monitors, available in 1U or 2U, 3G-SDI and Analog are standard.
- IAM-MIX8 and IAM-MIX16 – 8 or 16 Channel Audio-only MIX Monitors (audio essence only).
This feature enables the ability to flexibly route or combined and route, input signals in custom ways to various destination outputs. Common Output routing is applied to:
- Signals monitored using Input Source select from the Front Panel
- Presets that have been created to apply the COR
Any change to the COR will affect the Presets that have Apply COR selected. For example, multiple channels of an 7.1 channel program can be combined and directed to the left or right internal speakers. Six or eight channels could be directed to the AES outputs, which could feed an external surround sound system. Contact Wohler Sales to purchase the license for this feature.
If Common Output Routing is not licensed, then inputs can be monitored in stereo or mono only through the internal speakers. The headphone jack, the analog XLR outputs, and the first AES output will follow whatever is directed to the speakers.
When licensed, select Common Output Routing under Configuration. This will display the Common Output Routing (COR) screen. This screen contains a matrix which forms an easy way for you to set up the wide variety of input to output routing and mixing capabilities.