The DSP-RX is a powerful DSP engine that serves as the core for signal processing and system control required for the RIVAGE PM system. DSP-RX can be upgraded to DSP-RX-EX later by adding the DEK-DSP-RX kit.
- Compatible Control Surfaces: CS-R10, CS-R10-S, CS-R5, CS-R3
- Superior capability of processing digital audio signals of up to 120 input, 48 MIX, 24 MATRIX, and two STEREO channels.
- Four HY card slots that are capable of transmitting/receiving up to 256 ins/outs of digital audio signals/control signals.
- Two Mini-YGDAI slots to support various audio formats.
- Dual redundant power supply built-in
- Power consumption: 190W
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 480 x 220 x 491mm (18.9" x 8.7" x 19.3") (5U rack size)
- Net Weight: 19 kg (41.9 lbs)
Perfecting the Art of Live Sound
All art, including art that involves sound and music, is expression that has an impact on the viewer or listener. It often begins with the artist’s personal journey of self-discovery that sometimes grows and ripples outward in waves that resonate with people everywhere.
Yamaha supports the engineers who support artists and performers in their quest to make waves, carrying their vision to a wider audience.
An All-embracing Ecosystem
The RIVAGE PM series includes five consoles, two DSP engines, two I/O rack units, and two network protocols. Any of these components can be combined to create systems that match a wide range of application scale and budget requirements.
All five consoles feature a similar interface with up to three bays of 12 faders each, touch-sensitive display panels, and the Yamaha Selected Channel Section. Engineers who are familiar with one RIVAGE PM console can easily switch to any other and be up and running in a matter of minutes.
All RIVAGE PM system components are compatible, and components from earlier systems will work in combination with later systems. That goes for I/O racks as well as DSP engines, so in addition to operating them separately you can combine DSP engines in mirrored configurations for large applications, for example.