The DZR10-D is a Dante-equipped 2-way bi-amped powered loudspeaker that offers superb clarity at an impressive maximum SPL of 137dB. With best-in-class SPL performance, sophisticated DSP processing, and unrivaled low-frequency sound reproduction, the DZR10-D realizes a truly professional sound delivered with a level of power that belies its compact, lightweight design.
All DZR speakers and DXS XLF subwoofers come in Dante-equipped "D" models enabling smart system integration with Yamaha consoles and other Dante devices via the Dante I/O (2in/2out) which also features SRC (sample rate conversion) allowing 48kHz device compatibility.
Patching is simplified considerably with Yamaha CL/QL digital mixing consoles from the I/O device display, while TF console users can select Quick Config for surprisingly fast, easy set up and operation of a sophisticated sound reinforcement system. Combining the Analog I/O with Dante I/O, opens up flexible routing and system configuration options, while the Dante break-IN and break-OUT function add even more flexibility by acting as a simple I/O box.*
What's more, Yamaha's customizable control panel software "ProVisionare Control" for windows and "ProVisionare Touch" for iPad are also Dante compatible, adding more simple remote management of your sound reinforcement system.
- 2-way powered loudspeaker with a 2" HF and a 10" LF
- Maximum 137dB SPL and 44Hz-20kHz frequency range is ideal for today's audio engineering demands
- High power 2000W Class-D amplifier module
- 96kHz DSP and FIR filter for true high-resolution sound with super low latency
- Features Advanced FIR-X tuning, the combination of FIR filtering and correct EQ for minimizing phase distortion
- Equipped with Dante I/O (2in/2out) and features SRC (sample rate conversion) allowing 48kHz device compatibility
- Access a variety of DSP functions and load presets, or make precise adjustments to PEQ, delay and routing etc. via the intuitive LCD display
- D-Contour and highly reliable protection circuits
- Floor monitoring setting
- Lightweight yet very durable plywood cabinet with premium grade Polyurea coating
- Optional speaker cover(SPCVR-DZR10)
- Rotatable horn and variety of U-bracket options (UB-DZR) for rigging allow for very flexible setup and speaker placement