The Digital Recording Kit is perfectly made for recording and monitoring directly with your computer or mobile phone. Simply connect the Shure PGA58 Dynamic Vocal Mic with the included XLR cable and the MVi Digital Audio Interface to your device and use the included SRH240A Professional Quality Headphones for monitoring.
In the box:
- 1 - PGA58
- 1 - SRH240A
- 1 - MVi/A-LTG
PGA58-LC Cardioid Dynamic Vocal Microphone
The PGA58 delivers excellent sound for lead and backup vocal performance. Available with various cable options and a discrete On / Off switch. The PGA58 is a professional quality vocal microphone with an updated industrial design that features a black metallic finish and grille offering an unobtrusive visual presence. Legendary Shure quality construction ensures exceptional performance in rigorous environments.Features:
- Handheld microphone for lead and backup vocal performance
- Dynamic cartridge (does not require phantom power) with cardioid polar pattern
- Tailored cartridge design for clear, natural-sounding vocal reproduction
- Includes PGA58 with On / Off switch, microphone clip, zipper pouch and user guide
SRH240A Professional Closed Back Headphones
The SRH240A Headphones from Shure provide excellent sound reproduction and comfort. With 40 mm neodymium dynamic drivers optimized for general listening and monitoring, the SRH240A Headphones reproduce deep bass with clear mids and highs. Impedance, power handling and sensitivity are all calibrated for connection to most consumer and professional audio devices. Includes threaded 1/4" (6.3 mm) nickel-plated adapter.
- Wide frequency range delivers full bass and detailed highs
- Optimized performance for use with most pro and consumer audio devices
- NEW: Re-engineered headband & earcup construction for more ergonomic, comfortable fit
- Closed-back, circumaural design rests comfortably over the ears and reduces background noise
- Legendary Shure quality to withstand the rigors of everyday use
MOTIV MVi Digital Audio Interface for Smartphones or Computers
The MVi connects any standard XLR microphone or 1/4-inch plug for guitar, bass or keyboard to any iOS device, Mac or PC for seamless, high-quality audio capture. Made for iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPad (4th generation), iPad mini, iPod touch (5th generation).
iPad, iPhone, iPod, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPad Air, iPad mini, and Lightning are trademarks of Apple Inc.
- Connects directly to any iOS device: no adapters required
- Delivers exceptional tone and clarity for instrument recording via a JFET Class A buffered instrument preamplifier
- Offers 5 DSP preset modes (Speech, Singing, Flat, Acoustic Instrument, Loud) that automatically optimize EQ, compression and limiting for the sound source and environment
- Supplies phantom power (12v for iOS; 48v for USB)
- Features all-metal construction engineered to withstand the most demanding recording conditions
- For home studio recording
- Compatible with iOS, Android, Mac and PC devices
- Features 5 DSP preset modes, headphone monitoring capabilities, and onboard touch panel controls
- Includes MVi, USB and Lightning cables, and user guide
Mobile App High quality recording on any Apple lightning device, delivered. The MOTIV app is loaded with smart features for digital recording on the go. It enables 24bit/48khz recording with all MOTIV products along with full control of the MV88 digital stereo condenser mic. Whether you're music recording, field recording, interviewing or capturing video, the five preset modes (speech, singing, acoustic, loud, flat) automatically adjust gain, stereo width, equalization and compression for pro results. The app also includes advanced features to further optimize your recordings.